Amanvana respects your right to privacy. Any personal information that you share with us, like your name, date of birth, address, marital status, telephone number, credit card particulars and the like, shall be entitled to privacy and kept confidential and shall not be used/disclosed by it, save for the purpose of doing the intended business with you, or if required to be disclosed under the due process of law.
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting business, or servicing you, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information to comply with the law, to protect ours or others rights, property or safety.
Information that we get from third parties
We may collect information that other users provide about you when they use our services. We may also obtain information from other third-party sources and combine that with the information we collect through our services.
How we use your information
We use the information that we collect from you mainly to market our services to you. We may use your information, as permitted by law, in the ways that follow:
- To provide you the ability to access and use our website
- For the reason for which you provided your information to us
- For marketing and promotional reasons. For example, we may use your contact details to get in touch with you regarding services that we think may be of interest to you.
- To personalize your experience in using our website
- To help us in advertising our offerings in various channels, without restrictions, by sending you promotional emails, advertising our services on social media platforms, third party sites, direct mail and telemarketing.
- To help us understand usage patterns and how users interact with our platform and website.
When we disclose your information
- We may disclose the information that we collect from you to our affiliates in order for them to market their services to you.
- We may disclose the information that we collect from you to third party service providers. These service providers will maintain the confidentiality of your information, and will put in place sufficient security measures to protect your personal data.
- We may disclose the information that we collect from you in order to adhere to any protocols that may come into effect in case of judicial proceedings, court order, etc.
- In case of acquisition by or merger with another company, or if our assets are transferred to another company, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company.
Security of Your Personal Information
In an attempt to protect your personal information from misuse, we have implemented certain processes. Amanvana may have your information stored and processed in any country where we, our clients, or our third party service providers are located.
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information that is held by us or on our behalf will be protected from unauthorized access or disclosure. Despite the measures taken by us, we cannot provide a guarantee of the security of your information, and by using our services, you agree to transmit your information at your own risk.
Security of your password
Since you are responsible for all activity undertaken using your username and password, we recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. In case someone else gets access to your account, you may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf.
Protection of personal information obtained from children
Amanvana does not publish content that is targeted at children, and hence we do not knowingly collect information from children.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies